· The Árni Magnússon Institute of Icelandic Studies is closed to the public.
· All services provided by the Institute will be conducted via email/the internet until further notice.
· No meetings are to be held within the Institute while the Department of Civil Protection and Emergency Management is on high alert or until further notice.
· It is compulsory to wear masks if necessary distance cannot be guaranteed between individuals.
· The three offices, Árnagarður, Laugavegur and Þingholtsstræti, are now considered quarantine compartments. Visits between them are not allowed unless permission is granted for exceptions, and in these cases the use of masks and extreme caution is obligatory.
· Email addresses for all employees can be found on the Institute website.
· All employees, are asked to follow the guidelines issued by the Icelandic Directorate of Health regarding COVID-19, see further at covid.is